Hakuhakuan Special Prayer for Amulet and Spring “Great Lucky Charms Exhibition 2021-2022”
The year-end exhibition will also be held in a way that does not escape the corona disaster as in the last year.
Because disasters are always attached, various items of amulet and good luck prayer have been made by people’s hands.
I hope next year will be a good year.
With that keen wish, the artists recommended by Hakuhakuan will exhibit a large number of chinese zodiac signs and lucky charms.
Let’s be lucky by enchanting lucky charms at your home, in the workspace, in the gathering place!
Five tiger paintings are exhibited.
- From Saturday, December 11, 2021 to 26th Sunday
- 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Hakuhakuan Online Shop “PAKUPAKUAN. Shop》 Special page
- December 11 ( Saturday), 12 (Sunday), 18 (Saturday), 19 (Sunday), 25 (Saturday), 26 (Sunday), 26, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Hakuhakuan (1F Entrance Gallery & Tea Room, 2F Salon)
final wks. Festival Plane Exhibition
This is the last exhibition before the relocation.
This gallery was opened when I was a college student. Every time I visited, I was able to appreciate it with a fresh feeling. The height of the 11th floor, after getting off the elevator, the feeling of feeling fear remains the same! At the last minute, I thought I would definitely participate. It became a very small work, but it was drawn with the image of wrks. With 80 participants, the venue will be crowded. Please take a look at the last festival exhibition!
- From Wednesday, December 15, 2021 to 25th Saturday
- Closed/ 12:00-19:00 Saturday
- Last day until 17:00
- Nakanoshima Royal Heights 11F 11F, 3-14-26 Nishitenma, Kita-ku, Osaka 1103
- GALLERY wks.
ART & LIFESTYLE ONLINE EXPO 2021
It is introduced in the studio J booth.
- from December 10, 2021 (Friday) to December 16, 2021 (Thursday)
Art Scenes is also featured.
ART OSAKA 2021
July 18 -20, 2021
- Time 18th (Sunday) 16:00-20:00
- Time 19th (Monday) 12:00-20:00
- Time 20th (Tuesday) 11:00-17:00
- Venue Osaka City Central Public Hall 3F
- Exhibit studio J
- Reservations Advance reservation required & first come, first served https://art-ap.passes.jp/user/e/artosaka2021
- Official website https://www.artosaka.jp/2021/jp/
- Access About 5 minutes on foot from Yodoyabashi Station on the Midosuji Line/Keihan Train
- Access About 6 minutes on foot from Kitahama Station on the Sakaisuji Line/Keihan Train
- Access About 1 minute on foot from The Keihan Train “1-1” Station
- Elementary school students and younger are free of charge. However, please be sure to be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please wear a mask to enter.
- If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher or you are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting.
“Automatic Regression” Exhibition
We will hold our first solo exhibition in a year and a half. Last year, covid-19 spread around the world. Soon, Japan declared a state of emergency, and the days of refraining from going out came. This work is a group of works that I started drawing at that time. For starters, I drew seven horizontal works. Rather than a fictional world, I drew the inside where hesitation is caused by a seven-day story over the journey of the heart. Oily colored pencils were mainly used for the art materials, and some acrylic paints were used. We also prepared 50 other works. This work is a bleached fabric with a new thick dark color so that the old cloth of persimmon juice and the world view do not separate far. I expanded the image with a hint of uneven color made by bleaching. By bleaching, I think that we were able to create a composition that reminded us of many scenes in one scene, leading to a new view of the world. The influence of the new coronavirus continues, but it is a group of works drawn while returning to the state of mind and daily life in that. I hope you enjoy the world of works.
Saturday, March 27, 2021 to Saturday, April 17, 2021,it has ended.
- Wednesday-Saturday *Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- studio J 3-12-3 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0014
- We are scheduled to be in the gallery on Saturday, March 27.
studio J HP